Xtreme Media Player 0.7.0
Xtreme Media Player is a handy, most easy to use, cross-platform media player
Xtreme Media Player is a handy, most easy to use, cross-platform media player. Beging developed in Java will most likelly work on all systems.
The fact that you can listen to a lot of audio formats will certainly appeal to the user. Also this application offers you the posibility of reading the tag info which also is a plus.
· support for different audio formats: mpeg audio (mp3), ogg vorbis, flac, speex, wav, aiff (aifc, aif), au (snd).
· support for playlist formats like xspf, m3u and pls.
· remote music playback via url.
· read general tag info from diferent audio formats (title, artist , album, genre, track number, year, comments)
· read specific tag info depending on the audio format
· retrieve current song title from shoutcast streaming radios
· player control panel (play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume controls)
· playlist manager panel with drag and drop support
· multilanguage support (English, Français, Italiano)
· skinnable interface
· swing based graphical interface
· keyboard shortcuts
· interaction with Microsoft Intellitype commands (Windows only)
· spectrum bars
· volume meter
· NEW - Windows Installer with single instance support
· NEW - User can sort the playlist by the track number, track title, track duration, track artist, track album, track genre
· NEW - Select which playlist columns to display by right clicking on the new playlist table header
· NEW - Change the order of the playlist columns by dragging them with the mouse
· NEW - Added Spanish locale (Español)
· NEW - Added keyboard shotcuts to change visualization (Shft+Left, Shift+Right in window mode; Left, Right in fulscreen mode)
· IMPROVED - Fork MPEG, VORBIS and FLAC decoders in order to provide more up-to-date audio decoders
· IMPROVED - Playlist API was redisigned to support sorting and filtering features
· IMPROVED - A newer implementation for the Audio Visualization System. This update also fixes some issues in fullscreen mode
· IMPROVED - Faster reading of tag data from different audio formats
· IMPROVED - Change the playing mode by clicking on the icon in the bottom left corner of the main frame
A freeware player that will load, notate, and play standard MIDI files *.mid
Sweet MIDI Player can audition and modify all types of MIDI files.
Try to play this amazing musical instrument on your computer for FREE!
Find and convert MIDI files to sheet music. Watch the notes as you listen.
Learn guitar by displaying finger positions and sound for any MIDI file.