Windows Media Player Plus! 1.1
Add various user interface and playback enhancements in Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player Plus! includes the following enhancements:
* Tag Editor Plus: an alternative for Windows Media Player's Advanced Tag Editor (screenshot). Tag Editor Plus works on Windows Media Player 12 too, where the original Advanced Tag Editor has been removed.
* Real 'find as you type' in the library: you can simply start typing to search, without having to click on the Search field first.
* Access the standard Explorer right-click menu of a media file directly from within Windows Media Player (screenshot).
* Restore last active playlist, media item, and playback position at Windows Media Player startup.
* Show currently playing media in Windows Media Player's title bar (screenshot).
* Disable group headers in the Library Pane (screenshot).
* Enhanced and configurable replacement of the Windows Live Messenger Music plug-in (What I'm Listening To) (screenshot).
* Access the properties/settings of any Windows Media Player plug-in from within the main menu (Tools - Plug-in properties), without having to go to Options first (screenshot).
* Quickly re-enable all plug-ins after a Windows Media Player crash (screenshot).
* Fixed: Windows Media Player crashed when accessing the Windows Media Player Plus! settings while the plug-in was disabled.
A freeware player that will load, notate, and play standard MIDI files *.mid
Sweet MIDI Player can audition and modify all types of MIDI files.
Software to help transcribing recorded music. Slow down music. Analyze chords.
Try to play this amazing musical instrument on your computer for FREE!
Find and convert MIDI files to sheet music. Watch the notes as you listen.