Turbine Video Engine SDK creates FLV and H.264 Flash Video encoded from virtually any video format.
TVE SDK may be used in server applications to automatically convert uploaded video into FLV and H.264 Flash Video. It can also be used to build FLV and H.264 Flash video conversion into multimedia
H.264 is a state-of-the-art video codec, which delivers stunning quality at remarkably low data rates. H.264 means clear video in much smaller files, saving you bandwidth and storage costs over previous generations of video codecs.
Contrasting with other FLV video encoders, TVE SDK licensing is designed to be very simple and affordable.
The SDK is much more than a simple Encoder - it is a complete tool for the automated creation of Flash streaming video, allowing full control over a wide range of audio and video settings from stunning visual FX to useful video quality and bitrate control.
Features and Benefits:
- Straightforward No-Nonsense Affordable Licensing: TVE SDK licensing is designed to be very simple and affordable.
- Outputs H.264, FLV and SWF Flash formats: Creates Flash Video which can be played in the Flash Player, streamed through Adobe's Flash Media Server, or imported into Adobe Flash. The new H.264 video format implemented in the latest update to Adobe Flash Player
is also supported. For maximum compatibility, TVE SDK also creates Flash 6+ (SWF format) files.
- Converts Video and Audio from Virtually Any Format: Windows Media (AVI, WMV, ASF, WMA, WAV, using any AVI/WM codecs like DIVX, XDIV, etc.); QuickTime
(MOV, QT, DV, AAC, AIF/AIFF, using any QuickTime codecs) and MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3).
- Lossless video Compression: The lossless codec is specially designed for applications for which is important to retain all the information without loosing any encoding quality.
- Converts a sequence of images to video: Converts a sequence of static images and an optional audio file into a video.