Total Recorder Developer Edition 8.3 Build 4600
Audio recorder for streaming audio from Real Player or Windows Media Player
Total Recorder is a powerful tool for recording, processing, converting, and playing sound. Total Recorder supports RIFF-WAV (including High Quality PCM), MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Windows Media Audio, and FLAC formats.
Total Recorder records PC audio from almost any source, including streamed audio from programs like Windows Media Player.
Total Recorder Developer Edition is an edition of Total Recorder that allows you to integrate the capabilities of Total Recorder (sound recording, processing, editing and playing) with other applications.
· As a stand-alone program, it has the same features as the VideoPro Edition
· You can obtain the source code for the symbolic language (similar to Visual Basic) that corresponds to the interface operations you performed during your current Total Recorder session. The code can be appended with other useful information you can use to write applications to control Total Recorder. This feature can greatly facilitate writing your own code to control Total Recorder Developer Edition through COM technology
· Support for MPEG-4 and 3GP files (*.mp4, *.m4a, *.3gpp, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.3gp2) with AAC audio streams (Windows 7 only)
· Support for playback of MOV (Apple QuickTime) files with AAC audio streams (Windows 7 only)
· The following tag fields are now supported for all types of files: "Album Artist", "ISRC", and "beats per minute"
· Optionally, add the recording's start time to the file tag
MidiPiano is a MIDI file player, recorder and editor.
Record all sound from your PC to wav or MP3.
Total Player is a strong and fast audio player for Windows.
The best tool to convert mp3, wav, flac, ogg and much more not becoming a geek.
A audio converter and support all audio formats.