SopCast is a simple, free way to broadcast video and audio or watch the video and listen to radio on the Internet. Adopting P2P(Peer-to-Peer) technology, It is very efficient and easy to use. Let anyone become a broadcaster without the costs of a powerful server and vast bandwidth. You can build your own TV stations comparable with large commercial sites with minimal resources. Using SopCast, you can serve 10,000 online users with a personal computer and a home broadband connection.
SopCast Standard Suite
This software suit includes all general components that are required to run the sopcast broadcasting system. Feature:
P2P Broadcasting Technology
Channel Directory Server
Peer Management Server
Broadcasting Server (Linux and Win32)
Client (Player) (Linux and Win32)
Firewall and NAT Traversal Service
End-to-End Message Encryption
Multiple languages Interface
SopCast Advanced Suite
This software suit includes advanced components with channel and user management. Features:
SopCast Standard Suit
Full Authentication and Authorization
Advanced System Monitor (Both channels and machines)
1. Fixed problems while broadcasting channels.
2. Fixed a problem while playing H.264 channels on Windows XP SP1.
3. Fixed a problem while playing H.264 channels with TS format.
4. Added a quick channel feature(broadcast channels in a simple way).
5. Added Korean language(thanks to kolanp at gmail.com).
6. Added Vietnamese language(thanks to mathnim at gmail.com).