The Sony Ericsson Themes Creator tool is a "composer" that allows you to personalize the look and feel of any Sony Ericsson mobile phone by quickly creating great-looking themes based on existing components such as color palettes, sound files, image files or animations.
Consumers can create a theme in minutes using the three-step Wizard mode – see how on our Themes Creator Minisite.
Professional developers get fine control over many elements of the theme using the Advanced Editor mode.
Themes Creator offers:
* Quick three-step workflow
1. Select color scheme using automatic color combinations, color wheel tool or import saved color palettes
2. Import background images for standby wallpaper, desktop and navigation screens
3. Select style using pre-defined shapes and screen areas
* Three editing modes
1. Wizard – create themes using a four-step workflow
2. Advanced – options to edit or create specific components
3. XML Editor – direct XML code editing
* Adobe Kuler color palette import
Import Adobe Kuler color palettes, Adobe's web-hosted application for exploring, creating and sharing color combinations
* Visit Adobe Kuler's website
* Flash Lite animations import.Use Adobe Flash Lite SWF files as wallpaper elements (Standby screen)
* Supports all Sony Ericsson phones
* All features from previous tool versions supported.