Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer.
Benefits of the Isolated Sandbox:
* Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
The complete set of changes to Sandboxie since version 3.442 covers over 100 issues.
* Support for Synaptics trackpad scrolling and Logitech SetPoint mouse horizontal scrolling.
* The Run Sandboxed dialog box expands vertically to accomodate a longer list of sandboxes, and includes a new Run Outside Sandbox option to bypass Forced Programs.
* Messages SBIE1307 and SBIE1309 issued less frequently.
* Improvements to the stability, robustness and performance of Sandboxie.
* Improved support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista and Windows 7. Support for 64-bit Windows should now be on par with 32-bit Windows.
* * Improved support for Microsoft products: Windows Media Player 11, Windows Office 2010, Windows Live Mail.
* Improved support for third-party security software: McAfee SiteAdvisor, avast! Antivirus, AVG Anti-Virus, Blink Internet Security (64-bit), Kasperksy Internet Security, Online Armor, Panda Cloud Antivirus.
* Improved support for third-party applications: EMClient, Internet Download Manager, JetStart, LastPass, Linkman, NVDA, ShortKeys Lite, VirtuaWin, WinAmp, Xobni Plus, Zotero