Manycam is free webcam software that allows you to use your webcam with multiple applications at the same time and add cool graphics to your webcam video window.
Without Manycam installed you are unable to use your Webcam in more than one application at a time. For example you cannot use Camfrog Video Chat and video chat plus use Yahoo! Messenger and video chat simultaneously because Windows XP does not allow this.
Manycam solves this problem for you by splitting one video stream into several video streams. All you need to do is to choose Manycam virtual Webcam as the video source in your webcam applications. You can also add some features to the video stream by using ManyCam (for example, funny animations, time and text). Right click the Manycam icon in your bottom right tray to access these features.
What's new in Version 3.0.68 (04/19/12)
- Video quality improved significantly. It's twice as good as our last release!
- HD video is now displayed in the user interface with bars and the text "HD".
- Press Ctrl+Tab or Ctrl+Shift+Tab to switch between tabs.
- To record at a higher resolution go to the "Video" tab and force a resolution under the - - "No force size" pull-down on the right side under "Image Settings."
- Many bugs fixed that were reported by Pro users.