GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Validation of results
- No installation required
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- BETA SOFTWARE - please test and post feedback in the forums
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
- Removed PowerColor hardware giveaway
- Added support for ATI Radeon HD 6320, ATI FirePro V9800, AMD FirePro V4900
- Added support for GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 cores, GeForce GTX 460 v2, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 420, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 450, NVIDIA Quadro FX 380 LP
- Fix for incorrect shader reading on Blackcomb
- Added basic detection for NVIDIA Kepler GK107