Faronics Anti-Executable is an easy application control solution that ensures only approved applications are allowed to run.
Anti-Executable Standard: Stop threats before they start
- Anti-Executable provides protection from unauthorised executables
- Using a designated control list, Anti-Executable will only allow pre-approved applications to run
- Anti-Executable provides advanced security beyond Anti-Virus protecting you against unknown threats and sophisticated malware, while eliminating your reliance on critical blacklist updates
Like a VIP Manager at the door of an exclusive nightclub, Anti-Executable decides what programs are allowed to run just like a guest list. If it’s not on the list, the program simply doesn’t get to run – period. Administrators can easily add or remove programs from the control list as needed, while to normal users, Anti-Executable runs silently in the background.
- Automatically create workstation whitelists
- Multiple control lists, which can be imported, exported, reviewed, and edited
- Folder level control allows CD/DVD ROM, USB's or network drives to be exempt
- Compatible with all major third party anti-virus and anti-spyware software (for best results, use Faronics Anti-Virus)
- Granular publisher level control