CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
-Name and number.
-Core stepping and process.
-Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
-Supported instructions sets.
-Vendor, model and revision.
-BIOS model and date.
-Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
-Frequency and timings.
-Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
New in this version:
* New version in chinese language.
* Intel Core i7 930 & 950, Core i7 980X "Gulftown", Xeon W3565.
* Intel Mobile Core i7/i5/i3 "Arrandale" (LV and ULV).
* Intel "Clarkdale" platform improved support.
* AMD Phenom FX-5000, Athlon II X2/X3/X4, Athlon L110.
* AMD AM3 socket detection improved.
* VIA VX800 and VX855 chipsets support.
* ATI Radeon 2100 and Radeon X1250 support.
* DirectX 11 detection fix.
* Hardware virtualization support now reported as instructions set.
* New HTML report with less information.