Tano IP TV Player 0.8.1
Tano is an open-source cross-platform IP TV player.
Tano is an open-source cross-platform IP TV player. It features full IP TV playback with EPG and recorder. Using Videolan's libVLC 1.1, Tano can play almost every multimedia file, including SD and HD IP Television channels. You can pause using time shift and set different audio/video settings, if supported:
- audio and video track
- aspect ratio
- crop video
What's new in this version:
- Completely rewriten Recorder and Timers Manager
- Language filter for playlists
- Keyboard shortcuts for media controls
- Playlist / Info OSD in fullscreen
- Playlist export to Sagem JS format
- Web Playlist import
- EPG fixes
- New icon theme
- Russian language support + playlists
- GUI Updates
A freeware player that will load, notate, and play standard MIDI files *.mid
Sweet MIDI Player can audition and modify all types of MIDI files.
Try to play this amazing musical instrument on your computer for FREE!
Find and convert MIDI files to sheet music. Watch the notes as you listen.
Learn guitar by displaying finger positions and sound for any MIDI file.