Subtitle Edit 3.2.7
Subtitle Edit (SE) is an editor for movie subtitles - a subtitle editor
Subtitle Edit (SE) is an editor for movie subtitles - a subtitle editor.
With Subtitle Edit you can easily adjust the start time of any subtitle if it is not synchronized with the movie.
SE is written in Delphi and full source is included
· VISUALLY sync/adjust (start pos and speed) a subtitle.
· Export to/import from html (for online translation)
· Visual translation helper
· Adjust all subtitle times
· Adjust display time
· Remove text for hear impaired
· Convert between MicroDVD, SubRib, Substation Alpha, SAMI, and more
· Fix line numbering, casing, spaces, long lines, and invalid display time
· Split / append subtitles
· Spell checker: English and Danish included. Dutch dictionary exists in the TJanSpeller zip file
· NEW: Can now display audio spectrogram (and/or waveform)
· NEW: Subtitle formats: D-Cinema, Cavena890, Timed Text 1.0, Captionate, Flash xml, YouTube annotations and more
· NEW: Most important shortcuts in Options -> Settings
· NEW: Export bdn-xml/images + import/ocr bdn-xml/images
· NEW: Added "Point sync via other subtitle"
· NEW: Tools -> Make empty translation from current subtitle
· NEW: Tools -> Show original text in audio/video previews )
· NEW: Command line conversion between subtitle formats(Example: subtitleedit /convert *.srt microdvd)
· NEW: Subtitle preview font size (below video player) is now available inOptions -> Settings
· NEW: Edit -> Select all
· NEW: List view context menu: Copy as text to clipboard (you can also use ctrl+c/ctrl+v)
· NEW: Text box context menu -> Split line at cursor position
· NEW: Import+ocr of blu-ray sup files inside matroska files
· NEW: Import subtitles from mp4/mv4 files
· NEW: Now remembers undocked controls pos/size
· NEW: Customizable shortcut for ...
MIDI Editor is the most powerfull MIDI manager ever made!
MIDI creation tool that lets you make your own MIDI ringtones
Professional mp3 editor, audio recorder, converter and cd ripper
This is an audio transcoding tool based on MediaCoder.
SynthEdit is a Modular Synthesiser for Windows XP and Vista.