Spectrum Analyzer pro Live 2011
State-of-The-Art Spectrum Analyzer,DIN 45406, Frequency Generato
This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.
New in this Version 2010
* Correlation Meter shows you the past of the phase
* Level Balistic DIN 45406
* musical notes detector
* 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, 1/24 Octave frequency displaying
* dBFS and RMS Peak Level Meter
* Weighting filters dB(A), dB(B) and dB(C)
* 48000 hz audio stream
* wide screen compatible
* Correlation percentaged labels
* Correlation Meter (giving you information about the the mono compatibility of a stereo and a Surround signal) you also can make easily Phase Check with this tool...
* Displaying in 1/3 Octave and FFT (31,2048 Bands)
* Decay settings (Display speed) for the Spectrum in the Octave Mode, the FFT Mode and one for the VU-Meters
* Big Window (to have a full screen of the spectrum) see screen shot...
* Multi Mode Support. Switch between 4 Stereo Devices easily with the Keys (Ctrl & F1 - Ctrl & F4). So you can analyze the input for Alesis ADAT, 8 Track Recording and any Multi Channel recordings...
* Use it like a DirectX Plugin with Wave Clone
:: The Basic Module
* EQ suggestion -for realtime and wave-mpeg modus
* Convert Wave files to Mp3 files settings from 32 up to 320 bit/sec
* Tap Delay calculator- display for full, half and quarter Beats
* improvement to calibrate the generator output
* Sound Check without a Band
* Phase Check
:: Standard Features
* Wave recording for the line in and the mic input
* Mp3 player to analyze Mp3 files (Mp2, atx)
* Two Peak Level Labels that give you control of the highest amplitude
* Peak hold option
* Generator leveling calibrated to 1/100 of a dB.
* Mp3/Wave Tools like:
* A Normalize function for wave files, Codec to convert Mp3 back to wave files,
It help musicians the easiest possible method for creating rhythm guitar parts.
HappyEO is a virtual instrument with your computer keyboard and mouse.
It is a MIDI sequencing program for Mac and Windows.
MusicMakerPro Polyphonic Synthesizer
The Midifile-Optimizer lets you customize your midi files.