Letasoft Sound Booster
can be used as an extra amplifier when the volume of the program you are listening to is too low for comfortable listening and you feel that your PC’s speakers can produce a louder sound. This can be the case when the audio or video has been recorded at the level below normal. Or, for example, when the other person’s microphone
you are talking to on Skype, is not working properly. There can be a plenty of other reasons why the sound is being too quiet and there is not much you can do about it except buy external speakers.
- Increase volume above
- Sound of any application that is being played in the system can be amplified up to 500%. Letasoft Sound Booster can raise volume of programs like web browsers, on-line communication software (Skype, MSN, Live), any kind of media player
Simply put, volume of virtually any program that can play any sound in PC, can be boosted to a comfortable level with Letasoft Sound Booster
- Very easy to use
- You can control current volume with the pop-up slider from the system tray. Alternatively, you can assign system-wide hot keys for increasing and decreasing, and use them when you need to adjust volume
- Starts on every Windows startup so you don’t have to start it manually. This may be useful if your PC’s speakers are so quiet that their volume level is not enough on most occasions.
- No sound distortion
- Letasoft Sound Booster constantly monitors current gain level and prevents samples from clipping, thus reducing all major sound distortions.
- Right now Letasoft Sound Booster supports only two languages, English and Russian, but we are working to translate its user interface in several more languages in the near future