SONY Vegas Pro 11.0 32-bit / 64-bit
Combines real-time SD, DV and HDV video editing
SONY Vegas Pro is a multimedia editor tool that successfully competes against bigger names in this field. Use it to create compelling 3D videos, with the help of the latest compelling features.
The trial version for Vegas Pro 10 is pretty big in size (197 MB), while the full version costs almost 600$ (which is a really steep price).
The installation step requires you to choose preferred language, after which it will take some time to process everything.
For the trial version of SONY Vegas Pro, you have to register online, and this means you have to supply some personal information about yourself. Don't worry, because no serial number is required.
Vegas Pro 10 opens in a wide screen window which is divided into smaller sections. New features include stereoscopic-3D editing, efficient image stabilization, and improved multi-cam editing support.
Unfortunately, Vegas Pro 10 does not allow you to use timeline in order to clean audio and video, and the GPU acceleration is weak.
Anyone who is interested in this multimedia field is very welcomed to try out Vegas Pro 10. Although it was initially designed for professionals (e.g. web developers, 3D artists), Vegas Pro 10 also comes with a suite of interactive help provided by a vast and friendly community.
All in all, SONY Vegas Pro 10 is a pretty good tool for creating 3D home videos in high definition.
Precise editing tools:
· Edit SD, HD, or 3D video with drag-and-drop functionality, extensive editing tools, and incomparable video effects. Features include stereoscopic 3D support, multicamera editing, 32-bit floating-point video processing, video stabilization, customizable window layouts, HDV/ AVCHD/ RED/ SDI/ XDCAM/ HDCAM SR support, and A/V synchronization detection and repair.
GPU Accelerated Performance:
· Working with OpenCL supported devices from AMD and NVIDIA, Vegas Pro leverages GPU acceleration for video FX, transitions, compositing, pan/crop, track motion and encoding, providing a significantly faster workflow. The addition of GPU acceleration streamlines the video editing experience in Vegas Pro by providing playback performance gains and faster rendering times, ideal for industry professionals who work on tight deadlines where every second counts.
Stereoscopic 3D editing:
· Create breathtaking stereoscopic 3D projects with the same ease and agility as the Vegas Pro 2D workflow. Vegas Pro provides the ability to easily import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media — all using industry-standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported.
NewBlue Titler Pro:
· Create 3D titles with Titler Pro, an exceptional new titler from NewBlueFX. Titler Pro enables users to add animations, professional-style templates, and effects to their titles. Work in real-time with GPU-accelerated effects and transitions and easily move text on the X, Y, and Z axes, all within the Vegas Pro 11 workspace. Titler Pro is the perfect addition to the stereoscopic 3D toolset.
Superior audio control:
· Access unlimited audio tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand, while applying customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party VST audio plug-ins. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control.
Powerful Blu-ray Disc authoring:
· Burn movies to Blu-ray Disc directly from the Vegas Pro timeline for high-definition delivery. Use DVD Architect Pro software (included with the Vegas Pro collection) to author DVDs or Blu-ray Discs with subtitles, multiple languages, and numerous playback menus. Preview and test your work in real time. Apply Brightness and Contrast, Crop, and Anti-Flicker filters. Add high-quality preset backgrounds and themes to add life to any project. Set CSS and Macrovision copy-protection flags for masters.
Professional 32- and 64-bit workflow:
· The Vegas Pro interface provides a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production requirements. Dock multiple windows across multiple monitors and save your layouts to fit specific editing tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
Broad format support:
· Vegas Pro software natively supports the newest professional camcorder formats including XDCAM, NXCAM, AVCHD, and RED. Vegas Pro software also includes support for still images greater than one gigapixel in resolution. Use the Pan and Scan tools to create stunning movie sequences from these large pictures while maintaining beautiful HD resolution.
· Enabled GPU acceleration for NVIDIA GPUs with Compute Capability prior to 2.0 when using driver 285.62 or newer.
· Improved performance for GPU-accelerated video processing for certain GPU and chipsets.
· Improved performance for GPU-accelerated Page Loop, Page Peel, and Page Roll transitions.
· Improved performance for GPU-accelerated Noise Texture generator.
· Improved performance for OFX media generators that are not animated.
· Added support for 422 profile in MainConcept MPEG-2 custom templates.
· Changed the default field order for MainConcept MPEG-2 NTSC DVD templates to upper first (which is more common and matches more source media).
· Fixed an issue reading AVI files created by Autodesk 3ds Max.
· Fixed an issue that could cause silent audio on certain long MP4 files.
· Fixed an issue that prevented MainConcept MPEG-2 custom templates from Vegas Pro 10 from functioning correctly.
· Fixed an issue that could cause MainConcept GPU-accelerated AVC rendering to fail in some cas...
It help musicians the easiest possible method for creating rhythm guitar parts.
HappyEO is a virtual instrument with your computer keyboard and mouse.
It is a MIDI sequencing program for Mac and Windows.
MusicMakerPro Polyphonic Synthesizer
The Midifile-Optimizer lets you customize your midi files.