Simple x264 Launcher 2011.07.18
encoding and benchmarking suite to test x264 64-Bit against x264 32-Bit
Simple x264 Launcher is a simple encoding and benchmarking suite to test x264 64-Bit against x264 32-Bit (or to simply encode with 64-Bit x264). It allows you to use 64-Bit x264 with input from 32-Bit Avisynth thanks to avs2yuv. Also it tests different pipe buffer sizes, to check which effect that has. The GUI supports 32-Bit operating systems now, but Benchmarking will be disabled on such systems for obvious reasons. Furthermore the latest version now includes support for FFMS2 input, i.e. if desired you can now open media files directly without Avisynth in between.
1. Download the file linked below and install the software.
2. Run the "launcher.exe" application.
3. Choose a suitable sample file (Avisynth script) as source, probably shouldn't be too long.
4. Choose the desired output file.
5. Choose your desired x264 preset/tuning/profile and add custom parameter where needed.
6. Hit the "Benchmark!" button and wait...
7. Post your results back here together with your CPU and OS type.
It plays your music.
3D Surround DSP Plugin for Winamp. Hear more vibrance now!
This is a simple opengl plugin based on the 'colour organ' ideas.
Burn regular music CDs from MP3 files- The Simple Way!burner simple sonic stage
Broadcast any sound playing over your soundcard, mic or line-in over internet!