be controlled via the computer keyboard
or with an external MIDI device and can also be used to control external MIDI devices. SigmaTizm features 128 harmonic oscillators and detailed editing of sound parameters such as attack and release harmonics, vibrato, and volume envelope. Harmonics can be changed in real-time for interesting sound textures and filtering effects
· Notes can be played using the computer keyboard and mouse.
· Can be used as a controller of external MIDI.
· Control via external MIDI device.
· Additive synthesis engine with 128 harmonic oscillators.
· Allows detailed point-and-click editing of harmonics.
· User-configurable vibrato LFO with multiple waveforms.
· Adjustable ADSR envelope settings.
· 7-octave keyboard.
· Separate attack and sustain harmonics for changing sound timbres.
· Click-and-drag to modify harmonics while sound is playing for interesting sound morphs.
· Selection of sound output devices using ASIO, MME, or DirectSound drivers.