SGS VideoPlayer is an easy to use and powerful video Windows player for playing movie files.
SGS VideoPlayer is a totally free software. It was created to be a convenience, portable and robust video player that comes with video pack codec (K-Lite Mega Codec Pack Full) for a wide variety of media playbacks.
This video player is available for Windows OS. It is based on "DirectShow" - multimedia
framework and API produced by Microsoft for software developers to perform various operations with media files
or streams. It also supports a hardware acceleration and can use OpenGL
graphic interface for rendering video. SGS VideoPlayer can play videos with various kinds of the most popular formats like: AVI, WMV, FLV and MP4 and even supports play DVD movies
and blu-ray discs.
Short list of features:
- Drag & Drop: drag your video file and drop it into SGS VideoPlayer main window or desktop icon
- Supporting AVI, WMV, FLV and MP4 video files
- Full Screen for a wider image
- Fully Resizable window
- Always on top to keep an eye on it anytime
- Handy volume commands and mute option
- Auto hide control and mouse cursor on all screen modes
- Practical Play, Pause, Rewind, Fast forward and Seeking bar buttons
- Elapsed and total time always displayed to keep them under control
- Multi instance which allows you to run multiple video files at the same time
- Using DirectShow technology for opening video files
- Supports OpenGL (starts from 1.0) and GDI+ graphic interface for rendering video
- Comes with K-Lite codec Full pack
- Disable\Enable screen saver while program is working
- Supports hardware acceleration for rendering video in OpenGL mode