Rhythm'n'Chords 2 plug-in for Steinberg Cubase
VST (except Cubase SX) offers musicians the easiest possible method for creating rhythm guitar
parts in MIDI format. Simply enter chord symbols into your measures and select a rhythm pattern and your guitar part is ready. Even beginners can quickly create professional quality rhythm guitar parts.
With Rhythm'n'Chords you can:
* Quickly and easily create professional sounding guitar accompaniment MIDI tracks
* Create sophisticated harmonic progressions by performing simple actions, not being a guru in chord voicing
* Use rhythm patterns from Guitar Rhythm Pattern Library, which has been created having in mind various rhythm phrases ever played by the World's most acclaimed guitar players and bands, in your guitar tracks
* Quickly create guitar accompaniment parts letting you capture
your musical ideas on the fly
* Easily fit
guitar parts into your arrangements and make them more expressive and colorful
* Train your rhythmic feel and better understand the nature of guitar accompaniment parts in various styles and arrangements
* Quickly learn the sounding of various chords
and main principles of chord construction and voices leading
* Explore any guitar accompaniment styles using as examples our Style demo songs created by professional musicians
Rhythm'n'Chords is a unique combination of a powerful tool for any composer or producer, a program for musical education and a sophisticated reference source for anyone who deals with chord construction and guitar rhythmic textures. We hope Rhythm'n'Chords will become the regular part of your sequencing sessions, or if you are a guitarist, will help you further improve your performing experience.