PSP Vintage Warmer 2.5.2
Digital simulation of an analog-style, a single or multi-band compressor/limiter
PSP VintageWarmer 2 (plug-in AudioUnit, VST, RTAS for Mac OSX (Universal Binary); VST and RTAS for Windows; VST, RTAS and MAS for Mac OS Classic) is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets. The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both softknee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers. Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer's overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders. PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby assuring professional quality results.
The new PSP VintageWarmer2 adds the following exciting features:
* FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) - PSP's quality double-sampled processing,
* Disengageable brick-wall limiting,
* Two Release Multiplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing,
* Semi-automated release mode,
* Extended band saturation levels and band release multipliers for MultiBand mode,
* 64-bit host<>plug-in audio streaming support in VST version,
* Platform-independent preset management system.
The premier audio visual MP3 player for PSP with PC to psp picture frame
A discount suite converts various video and audio files to PSP music
Convert DRM-protected and non protected media to PSP MP4, MPEG4, H.264/PSP AVC.
It allows you to create a fantastic music library with a few clicks.
Vintager is a simple to use monophonic vst instrument.