PeaZip is a free, open source file and archive manager for Windows 64 bit only.
PeaZip is cross platform, available as portable and installable software for 32
and 64 bit Windows (9x, 2000, XP, Vista, 7) and Linux (PeaZip is a desktop neutral application).
Full support: 7Z, 7Z-sfx, ARC/WRC, BZ2/TBZ2, GZ/TGZ, PAQ/LPAQ/ZPAQ, PEA, QUAD/BALZ, split, TAR, UPX, ZIP.
Open, browse, extract, test: ACE, ARJ, CAB, CHM, COMPOUND (MSI, DOC, XLS, PPT), CPIO, ISO, Java (JAR, EAR, WAR), Linux (DEB, PET/PUP, RPM, SLP), LHA/LZH, LZMA, Mac (DMG/HFS), NSIS, Open Office files, PAK/PK3/PK4, RAR, SMZIP, U3P, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, XPI, XZ, Z/TZ (129 file extension supported).
PeaZip allows to save archive's layouts; apply powerful multiple search filters to archive's content; handle multiple archives at once; export job definition as command line; bookmark archives and folders etc...
Other features: archive conversion, AES256 encryption, robust file copy, split/join files
(file span), secure file deletion, compare, checksum and hash files, system benchmark, generate random passwords and keyfiles.
The user interface is skinnable.
· Fixed bug
in saving window's height when using PeaZip from context menu
· Re-introduced and improved contextual menus for toolbar buttons
· Add: shows favorite formats menu to directly select the archive format
· Convert: as add, but the favorite format menu starts archive conversion
· Extract: shows menu to extract all and (when browsing archives) displayed or selected content
· Extract all to: shows quick
· Test: shows additional functions menu
· Reorganized keyboard
· Organize shortcuts, related the way file/archive browser displays content, are associated to Alt combinations
· Alt+0 swap tool bar (priority to functions) and address bar (priority to navigation)
· Alt+1 hide/show menu bar
· Alt+2 toggle toolbar mode
· Alt+3 hide/show address bar
· Alt+4 toggle navigation bar
· Alt+5 toggle broser mode
· Alt+6 toggle
· Alt+7 Toggle sorting
· Ctrl+Alt+1 sort by name
· Ctrl+Alt+2 sort by type
· Ctrl+Alt+3 sort by size
· Ctrl+Alt+4 sort by packed size
· Ctrl+Alt+5 s...
Editor reviews:Free file archiver that supports: 001 (raw file split/join), 7z, 7zip sfx, Bzip2, Gzip, Pea, Tar, Z, Zip