Organux is a virtual organ VST plug-in designed for creating a wide range of classic and modern organ sounds.
- Hybrid method that combines sampling and synthesis techniques.
- 22 predefined types of organ sounds
such as: Baroque Pipe Organ, Cathedral Organ, Farfisa Organ, Ethereal
Organ, Chorus Organ, Pipe Organ, Church Organ, Percussive Organ, Gothic Organ, Fast and Slow Hammond B3 Organ, Rock Organ, Blues Organ, Detuned Organ, Electronic Organ, Oberheim OB3 Organ, Reed Pump Organ.
- LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency, offset, waveforms (sine-triangle-square) add expressive effects
such as "Tremolo" by using the simple GUI commands, or also can be controlled by the position of a ball by clicking-and-dragging in an X-Y axis. The panning slider controls the output effect distribution between left and right speaker.
- Multiple-Mode Filter includes LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth. The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types.
- ADSR envelope generator.
- 21 presets for effects and filters ready to play.
- Portamento/Glide control.
- Reverb effect built-in.
- Delay effect built-in.
- MIDI Channel
selector : 1 to 16 channels.
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. You can use this to automate parameter changes from a sequencer, or to control your synthesizers from an external MIDI control surface.
( Syntheway ORGX )