One Man Band is a combination of a virtual music-keyboard with automatic-accompaniment, a sequencer that utilises styles and a style editor. It utilises standard style files
that are compatible with the styles that are used in Yamaha PSR, DGX and Tyros arranger keyboards. It is able to play the thousands of Yamaha styles that are available on internet and it can create styles that can be played on a Yamaha keyboard. The sound quality produced with One Man Band depends largely on the quality of the synthesizers that are used. Make a quick start and try it out!
* Store all the presets to play a particular song (style, tempo, multivoice, etc.) and reactivate them with a single key stroke.
* Accompaniment continues to play while a new style is loaded (switch without a glitch).
* Full fingered chord recognition for 34 chord types.
* Single finger chord recognition for major, minor and 7th chords.
* Chord recognition for slash chords
* Free Form chord recognition allows for any keycombination, independant from existing chords.
* Control the tempo with a modulation wheel or volume pedal.
* Full keyboard
chord recognition with chord fixation pedal.
* Play bass runs in the chord section.
* Play chords with a set of MIDI pedals, a MIDI guitar or a MIDI accordion.
* Supports vocal
* 2 automatic harmonies for melody
voices (close harmony and wide harmony).
* Up to 4 instruments can be mixed for melody voices.
* Enter commands for variation, tempo and volume changes, loading styles etc. using a MIDI keyboard controller.
* On-screen display of the special functions of the MIDI keyboard controller. Including browsing thru style directories.
* Switches for style variations (fill in A etc.) can be assigned to any key, slider, knob, button, wheel or pedal that sends MIDI signals or to PC-keyboard keys.
* Record your real time performance in a MIDI file.