NVIDIA PureVideo Decoder 1.02.186
NVIDIA PureVideo Decoder delivers unmatched color fidelity and smooth DVD
NVIDIA PureVideo Decoder is a combination of a hardware video processor and video decode software for playback of DVD and MPEG-2 videos using Microsoft Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center Edition.
Featuring Dolby Digital surround sound audio and hardware-accelerated video on all Microsoft DirectX compatible graphics processors, the NVIDIA PureVideo Decoder will deliver unmatched color fidelity and smooth video, DVD and TV viewing.
· Enables DVD viewing with Microsoft� Windows Media� Player or Microsoft Windows� Media Center Edition
·Enables TV playback for Microsoft Windows Media Center Edition. (A TV tuner is required to capture and tune the TV channels.)
· High quality MPEG-2 decoder supports any third party software application
· based upon Microsoft DirectShow
· Dolby Digital surround sound decoding
· Minimizes CPU utilization by offloading the MPEG-2 decoding onto the graphics processor
· Enables playback of ATSC and DVB transport streams in Windows Media Ceter and Windows Media Player.
· Supports Windows Mobile-based Portable Media Centers allowing end users to transcode MPEG-2 content into Windows Media Video 9
· S/PDIF pass-through for external decoding of Dolby Digital and DTS (compatible hardware required)
Easy-to-use AC3 and unprotected VOB files to WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis converter
The LAV CUVID Decoder is a video decoder for NVIDIA graphics cards
Drop Decoder - decode MP3 files to wav or aiff
This program used to generate a DTMF sound into your sound card.
CoreFlac is a DirectShow-Decoder for the Flac audio codec.