NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player 1.6.9
A video player that can read the most common video and image file formats
NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player is a useful software that was designed in order to provide you with an easy to use means of playing your movies and viewing digital pictures. With the help of NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player you'll be able to watch 3D and regular movies as well, with the highest quality available.
· Easy-to-use user interface
· Supports Video for Windows (*.avi), MPEG-1 (*.mpg), MPEG-2 (*.mpg, *.m2ts, *.mts, *.ts), MP4 (*.mp4), 3D Blu-ray files (*.ssif), Windows Media (*.wmv, *.asf), QuickTime (*.mov), Material Exchange Format (*.mxf), Matroska (*.mkv) and Flash (*.flv)
· Supports photos in mpo, jpg, jps, tif, gif, png and bmp format
· Supports Windows Media Dual Stream files
· Supports separate left/right files
· Supports MXF files of Digital Cinema Packages (DCPs), including XYZ to RGB color space conversion
· Digital Rights Management (for stereoscopic Windows Media files only)
· Playback of any other format supported by third party DirectShow decoders
· Windows Media 7.1 and 5.1 multichannel audio decoding
· Windows Media streaming
· 3D-DVD playback 1.
· Live playback from capture devices (TV card, DV camcorder, ...)
· Built-in video library stores settings for each movie
· Retrieves data from stereoscopic metadata servers
· Import and export of stereoscopic metafiles
· Command line control
· OLE automation
· Compatible with Windows Media Center IR remote control
· Synchronized control of external effects via DMX512 (compatible with OpenDMX hardware), serial port and execution of programs and scripts.
· DXVA2-based GPU-accelerated video decoding
· Now supports GPU acceleration of 3D video using DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA2). This feature requires Release 265 and higher drivers. Hardware acceleration is supported with MPEG-2 and H.264 encoded file formats
· Enables 3D Vision window mode video playback with both Window Aero on and off. This feature requires Release 270 and higher drivers.
A freeware player that will load, notate, and play standard MIDI files *.mid
Sweet MIDI Player can audition and modify all types of MIDI files.
Try to play this amazing musical instrument on your computer for FREE!
Find and convert MIDI files to sheet music. Watch the notes as you listen.
Learn guitar by displaying finger positions and sound for any MIDI file.