The Noise Reduction™ 2.0 plug-in collection is a series of four professional-level, DirectX®, sound restoration plug-ins: Vinyl
Restoration™, Noise Reduction, Clipped Peak Restoration™, and Click and Crackle Removal™ plug-ins. Save valuable time and money by applying the Noise Reduction processing power to salvage vintage vinyl recordings, and rescue problem tracks. For basic restoration solutions, use the Noise Reduction plug-in preset parameters, or develop and save your own custom settings for complete control and unlimited flexibility. Whether you're in radio, multimedia, or music
production, the Noise Reduction plug-in collection will prove an invaluable addition
to your audio editing suite.
Use this plug-in collection with software or any other DirectX-compatible host application to clean up your audio files
and achieve professional results.
* Remove camera motor noise from video projects.
* Eliminate rumble and low-level noise.
* Eliminate clicks and pops from recordings.
* Remove tape hiss, electrical hum.
* Recover lost signal due to clipping.
* Remove pops and clicks in your own personal copies of vinyl recordings.
* Extract noise from files without signal loss.
noise prints of unwanted frequencies.
* Restore your own personal copies of scratched and tired recordings.
* Create custom presets and use them on other files.