The NF575 Noise Filter is a high resolution filter set designed to remove a wide variety of noise types from audio.
The NF575 is one plug-in:
* NF575 – Filtering and five bands of notch filtering with linkable frequency control.
Accurate high pass and low pass filters reduce low frequency rumble
and high frequency hiss. Selectable slopes of 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 and 36
dB/Oct and frequency control range
covering the entire audible spectrum make the NF575 filters extremely flexible.
Advanced notch filters allow the user to select the amount of signal cut, cut frequency, and width (Q). All five NF575 notch filters can be linked
harmonically to address common cyclical noise problems such as 60 Hz hum.
* High Pass Filtering (HPF) with slopes up to 36 dB/Oct
* Low Pass Filtering (LPF) with slopes up to 36 dB/Oct
* Five bands of notch filtering with linkable frequency control
* Analog Saturation Modeling
* Double precision
* Ultra Low Latency
* Mono and stereo versions