Nero DiscSpeed 18.104.22.168
Benchmarking tool for testing the operational capabilities of a recorder.
Nero DiscSpeed (former known as Nero CD-DVD Speed) is an excellent easy-to-use benchmarking tool for testing the operational capabilities of a recorder. As multi-functional tool, Nero DiscSpeed also works for testing the speed of your CD/DVD disc drive as well as testing and benchmarking blanks and burned discs. It can be configured to run according to your desired results. Results can be viewed either as a graph or as a test log.
- Basic and advanced drive/media tests
- Bit setting function (book type change)
- Supports all common disc formats
- Creates special test discs (data and audio)
- Graphical display of results, test protocols, and easy import/export function
- Industry standard benchmarking tool for CD, DVD, and BD drives
- Graphs transfer rate, CPU usage, and buffer status while creating a disc
- Simple screen capture
Basic Tests Included:
- CPU usage
- Burst rate
- Seek/access times
- Load/eject times
- Spin-up/spin-down times
- DAE speed/quality test
- Quick scan option for quality tests
- Transfer rate test (read and write)
Advanced Tests Included:
- Overburning test
- Advanced DAE test (detailed analysis)
- Disc quality test (C1/C2 and PI/PO/jitter and LDC/BIS)
- ScanDisc function (file test and surface scan)
- CD/DVD/BD media manufacturer information
- Reading mode detection (CAV, CLV, P-CAV, Z-CLV)
- The quality of each track (Audio CD), chapter (DVD-Video), or file (data disc) is shown
Nero Digital Audio Reference MPEG-4 & 3GPP Audio Encoder
Compression standard which was created to compete with the famous MP3 codec.
Convert your audio files with the Nero AAC Codec - FREE.
Achieve perfect Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound quality at home!
Save disk space and increase sound quality.