MWSnap is A handy tool for making screen snapshots.
MWSnap is a small yet powerful Windows program for snapping (capturing) images from selected parts of the screen. Current version is capable of capturing the whole desktop, a highlighted window, an active menu, a control, or a fixed or free rectangular part of the screen.
MWSnap handles 5 most popular graphics formats and contains several graphical tools: a zoom, a ruler, a color picker and a window spy. It can be also used as a fast picture viewer or converter. MWSnap does not require installation and does not need any special dlls, drivers or system files which can mess up your system. MWSnap is available in 13 languages.
* 5 snapping modes.
* Support for BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG and GIF formats, with selected color depth and quality settings.
* System-wide hotkeys.
* Clipboard copy/paste.
* Auto-saving, auto-printing.
* Auto-start with Windows.
* Minimizing to system tray.
* An auto-extending list of fixed sizes, perfect for snapping images for icons and glyphs.
* A zoom tool for magnifying selected parts of the screen.
* A ruler tool for measuring screen objects lengths.
* A color picker showing screen colors with separated RGB parts.
* Fast picture viewer.
* Adding frames and mouse pointer images.
* Multilevel configurable undo and redo.
* Multilingual versions.
* Configurable user interface.
* And more...
321Soft Screen Video Recorder - record PC screen into video AVI in real time
Virtual Camera, Desktop Recorder and Webcam Splitter.
Can collect data from the WebCam recording into AVI, WMV, ASF, and FLV.
Record screen activities, audio and mouse cursor movement to AVI or WMV
It is a freeware for capturing screen activities and sounds to standard AVI file