MIDI Manuals 1.09
Splits your MIDI keyboard into two independent manuals (zones)
MIDI Manuals enables you to split your MIDI Keyboard into the two independent manuals (zones) even the keyboard itself doesn't support zone splitting. You can assing any MIDI instrument (patch) to each manual and play both hands simultaneously. You can't achieve that using popular sequencers like Cakewalk, Cubase or Logic Audio.
A manual is a keyboard designed to be played with the hands on a pipe organ, harpsichord, clavichord, electronic organ, or synthesizer. MIDI Manuals supports 4,859 manuals.
You can also overlap the manuals producing combined sound of two instruments together. If you overlap the manuals and transpose one of them, you'll get a two-tone chord by pressing single key.
* Split your keyboard into two independent zones even the keyboard doesn't support zones.
* Transpose each zone up or down in semitone steps.
* Support for General MIDI (GM) instrument set.
* Support for Rolans GS, Yamaha XG and TB Cancun instrument sets.
* Support for bank selection with three different selection methods.
* Support for auto and manual Bank/Patch refreshing.
* Fixed load settings bugs.
Transcribes music automatically by converting WAV files into MIDI files.
MIDI player with a playlist, that's it!! Small download size makes and excell...
The easiest way to create your accompaniments from MIDI files!
Sweet MIDI Player can audition and modify all types of MIDI files.
Sweet Sixteen is a comprehensive and powerful MIDI sequencer.