Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 188.8.131.5203
A Media Player Classic but for home cinema usage
Media Player Classic - Home Cinema application was designed to be a Media Player Classic but for homecinema usage.
· MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 playback. Media Player Classic is capable of VCD, SVCD and DVD playback, without the need to install any additional software or codecs.
· It has built-in codecs for MPEG-2 video and codecs for LPCM, MP2, AC3 and DTS audio, and also contains an improved MPEG splitter that supports playback of VCDs and SVCDs using its VCD/SVCD/XCD Reader. A *.mp4 and MPEG-4 Timed Text support added. An AAC decoding filter makes MPC suitable for AAC playback in MP4.
· MPC Home Cinema also has H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support, DivX, Xvid, and Flash Video formats is available in MPC HC. MPC can also use the QuickTime and the RealPlayer architectures. Media Player Classic supports native playback of OGM and Matroska container formats.
Supported Video, Audio and Image File Formats:
· WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV, WEBM
Additional Player Features:
· Option to remove Tearing.
· Better support for Windows Vista and 7, including a release for 64 bits platform.
· Full ICC color management
· Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
· Usage of Toolbar images
· Supports Subtitles.
· Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed.
· Creation of minidump when MPC HC crashes.
· OSD (On Screen Display)
· Support Multi-Monitor configuration
· Pixel shader to convert BT601 - BT701
· YV12 Chroma Upsampling pixel shader
· Language Translations.
· All features from the Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest.
· Added new options to always default to external subtitles, ignore embedded subtitles and to set the autoload subtitle paths
· Added support for "in24", "fl64", 8-bit "sowt", "IMA4" and "NONE" audio (old QuickTime? PCM)
· Added support for "in24", "in32", "fl32", "fl64" (both big-endian and little-endian) in .mov files
· Ticket #784, Enable ctrl+A in the MediaInfo? window
· [DVB] LCN support, added EPG current event information, offset parameter for scanning channels, added channel encryption detection for DVB-t during scan
· Added ignore encrypted channels checkbox during DVB scan
· Armenian translation
· Updated FFmpeg
· Updated MediaInfoLib? to v0.7.39
· Updated ZenLib? to v0.4.17
· Updated Little CMS to v2.1
· Updated libpng to v1.4.5
· Updated libogg to v1.2.2
· Updated libvorbis to v1.3.2
· Cleaned up and optimized code for QT PCM, small corrections in MP4Splitter
· DVB: the current channel audio stream is memorized and selected by default each time the channel is switche...
A freeware player that will load, notate, and play standard MIDI files *.mid
Sweet MIDI Player can audition and modify all types of MIDI files.
Try to play this amazing musical instrument on your computer for FREE!
Find and convert MIDI files to sheet music. Watch the notes as you listen.
Learn guitar by displaying finger positions and sound for any MIDI file.