MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus 10.0.0.33 (UC2)
Cut, edit your videos, add effects and music and burn them onto DVD or Blu-ray
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro unites highly precise video editing tools with advanced surround dubbing and individually adjustable special effects!
A choice of edit screen modes and professional, yet easy-to-use features make it a snap for anyone to transform raw video footage into impressive movies. Make sensational cuts, build special effects and 3D transitions and create your own soundtracks. An integrated CD & DVD authoring utility makes it easy to create animated chapter menus, like those seen on DVD videos, and record your memories onto CD & DVD.
Enjoy the groundbreaking Windows Media High Definition technology and use the high image resolution of your PC monitor, projector, or HD-enabled TV device (via compatible-DVD player) to play crystal clear photoshows. The new standard format lets you experience the full multi-megapixel resolution with almost no loss and guarantees sharp contours, vibrant colors and great depth of focus.
All you need is a few clicks to burn your movies with high-resolution menus onto CD or DVD: autostart-enabled for any PC! Simply choose between two high definition standard resolutions: 1280x720 and 1920x1080. For comparison: The PAL NTSC norm, for American TVs, can only handle 640x480 pixels.
Turn your friends into pirates at the touch of a button with an eye patch, or transform children into little angels with their very own haloes. Enhance romantic memories by adding fireworks, or have it rain hearts. You can even make the family dog talk through comical speech bubbles.
Refine your videos with funny gags at the touch of a button using animated fun motifs and high-quality decoration/text elements incl. sound, fitting comments and impressive effects, individually adaptable (position, size, rotation, etc.), and fun for everyone.
Give us your best shot, and upload it to your own free photo & video website. Whether from your camcorder, digital photo camera or mobile phone, you can now import everything that moves you and easily put it online in a snap. Output your movies in the right resolution for the internet and, if requested, in HDTV quality!
Surprise your friends and family with your video messages, impress them with holiday footage or give your far-away loved ones something to smile about. There's no limits to your imagination: All videos are automatically posted online at the desired bandwidth, complete with effects, text, speech commentary, and background music, and can be viewed with a simple click.
Recording - MAGIX Movie Edit Pro provides the following recording options:
· AVCHD camera
· HDV cameras: HDV1 and HDV2 camcorders
· DV cameras: Mini DV camcorders or DV video recorders
· Video: Analog TV, video input, VHS recorders, webcams
· Audio: Microphones, cassette recorders, MiniDisc players, turntables
· Screen (Plus version only): PC monitor.
· Single frame: Single and series images from webcams, video recorders, video cameras, or TV cards
· Analog capture requires capture cards compatible with DirectShow. DV capture can be performed through an OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 host adapter (FireWire or iLink). A TV card can be used to record programs from TV or from your video recorder.
Supported import formats:
· Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, QuickTimeTM, WMV(HD)
· Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, DolbyDigital Stereo, DolbyDigital 5.1 (Plus version)
· Pictures: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA (supports scanners and digital photo cameras (TWAIN)
Supported export formats:
· Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MXV, MJPEG, Quicktime, WMV(HD)
· Audio: WAV, MP3, DolbyDigital Stereo, DolbyDigital 5.1
· Pictures: JPEG, BMP
· Note: MPEG-4, MPEG-2, and DolbyDigital must first be activated online for free. MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player min. Version 10.
· Color improvement (RGB,saturation), sharpness (focus and feathering), brightness regulator (brightness, contrast), anti-flicker filter.
· The equalizer allows you to manipulate the frequency spectrum – perfect for cleaning-up muffled dialog. The compressor is a dynamic volume regulator. The StereoFX processor controls the position of the sound within the stereo panorama. The denoiser and dehisser are professional noise reduction tools for removing noise and hisses.
· For example, creative filters, distortion, video mix (Chromakey), movement effects (e.g. camera/zoom or rotation), cropping, picture-in-picture collages, video effect plug-in support.
Automatic scene detection:
· Slideshow Maker turns drab photo collages into spectacular multimedia shows.
· MAGIX Soundtrack Maker offers a huge selection of fitting sounds for your background music.
Burnable disc formats:
· 1:1 copies of DVDs
· Mini DVDs (on CD-R)
· Blu-ray DiscsTM
· AVCHD disc (on DVD and Blu-ray discs)
Multimedia editable DVD menus:
· The program includes many DVD menu templates (for chapter selection, etc.) for projects intended for TV, and some are also in 16:9 widescreen format. They can be easily inserted during the burning process to give the DVD a professional look.
· Every menu template can be customized with your own photos, thematic animations, 3D titles, sound, intro videos, etc. Write with flowers if your video takes place on a meadow, or with clouds if you've flown somewhere. A lovingly created menu always makes a great impression. It's your video's calling card.
It help musicians the easiest possible method for creating rhythm guitar parts.
HappyEO is a virtual instrument with your computer keyboard and mouse.
MIDI Editor is the most powerfull MIDI manager ever made!
It is a MIDI sequencing program for Mac and Windows.
MIDI creation tool that lets you make your own MIDI ringtones