LEAD MPEG-4 Video Codec 2.0
MPEG-4 is a high quality video compression algorithm
MPEG-4 is a high quality video compression algorithm and is suited for all types of applications with different ranges of bit rates. In addition to MP4 files, MPEG-4 compressed video data can be stored inside AVI or OGG files with the option of saving the file with or without the audio data.
* Supports linear and nonlinear quantization.
* Supports frame rate adjustment.
* Delivers 3 output formats; MP4V (standard), LMP4, and XVID. LMP4 is LEAD’s proprietary MPEG-4 video. With LMP4, a super compression option can be used to achieve higher compression.
* Configurable motion estimation.
* LEAD MPEG-4 Encoder includes LEAD AAC Encoder, ISO Multiplexer, OGG Multiplexer and LEAD Video YUV converter.
* LEAD MPEG-4 Decoder includes LEAD AAC Decoder, ISO Demultiplexer, LEAD MPEG-2 Program Demultiplexer and OGG Splitter.
LEAD's MPEG-4 video codec is a multimedia compressor / decompressor that registers into the Windows® collection of multimedia drivers and integrates with any application using DirectShow. Existing video software, such as Windows® Media Player® and Ulead Media Studio®, can utilize this codec to play, create and edit industry standard (ISO/IEC 14496-2) MPEG-4 streams. For more information on LEAD MPEG-4 Video Codecs visit our online help files for LEAD MPEG-4 Standard Encoder and LEAD MPEG-4 Video Decoder.
The only software dedicated entirely to audio mastering.
Convert Videos to All Popular Video and Audio Formats with OneClick Video Switch
standard video compression that transmission and storage of video
It is the ideal player for the home and for parties!
The first professional MP3 DoublePlayer for ultimate mixing of songs.