LEAD H.264 Video Codec -
LEAD H.264 Codec is a state of the art DirectShow filter for compressing
LEAD H.264 Codec is built as a state of the art DirectShow filter for compressing and decompressing video data using H.264/AVC standard.
H.264 is the latest and most advanced video standard developed jointly by ITU and MPEG. H.264/AVC provides a far more efficient algorithm for compressing video than any other compression method available. It typically outperforms all existing standards by a factor of three to four especially in comparison to MPEG-2.
· H.264 Standard and Professional Encoders include the LEAD AAC Encoder and ISO Multiplexer.
· H.264 Decoder includes the LEAD AAC Decoder and ISO De-multiplexer.
· User definable motion estimation settings controls the balance between encoder speed and quality.
· Multiple reference frames of any combination of past and future frames, provides precise interprediction as well as improved robustness during packet loss while streaming over the network or Internet.
· Unrestricted motion search uses reference frames that may be partly outside the frame improving network performance by predicting missing data.
· Only the difference between motion vectors is saved, increasing the compression ratio.
· Intraprediction may be performed either on 4x4 blocks or 16x16.
· Motion vector prediction is performed before the frame is prepared for compression (pre-DCT) improving prediction and compression performance.
· Computation is more efficient because LEAD implements the traditional Discrete Cosine Transform (DCT) as an integer transform.
· The LEAD H.264 Encoder makes use of the SAD HADAMARD calculation to increase the compression ratio.
· A context-sensitive deblocking filter smoothes out internal edges, significantly improving the visual quality of the video. The filter strength depends upon the prediction modes and relationship between the neighboring blocks.
· Employs Context-Adaptive Variable Length Coding (CAVLC) to encode transform coefficients.
· The Context-Adaptive Binary Arithmetic Coding (CABAC) method continually updates frequency statistics of the incoming data and adaptively adjusts the algorithm, improving compression performance.
· The LEAD H.264 Encoder provides the user with control of the number and types of frames encoded into the video stream
Convert Videos to All Popular Video and Audio Formats with OneClick Video Switch
My Codec Pack is a universal decoder package, made by the Air Studio
It is a versatile video to audio conversion tool.
Convert between all of popular audio and video formats. Extract the audio.
Convert many popular video formats to audio MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC