KooRaRoo Media™ allows you to enjoy your movies, music
on a wide range of devices, including modern TVs, BluRay players (BDPs), games consoles (PS3 and XBox360), mobile tablets, smart
phones and dedicated media players that support DLNA.
KooRaRoo Media will allow you to stream your video, music and photo files
to devices connected
to your home network, but it is much more than a simple file server or file streamer.
- Use powerful, yet easy-to-use organizing features of KooRaRoo Media to create various types of playlists that can be automatically populated with file's information, making finding files easy on your device.
- You don't have to worry about file formats and codecs, if a file is not compatible with your device, KooRaRoo Media will automatically convert it for you on-the-fly.
- Connect to KooRaRoo Media from your device and play your files! You also have the ability to limit certain files and folders to be shown only on certain devices on your home network.
Why Choose KooRaRoo Media?
- KooRaRoo Media has advanced organizing features, including hierarchical and metadata-based playlists that will allow you to organize your media collection in a way that suits you best.
- Smart automatic transcoding of files that are not compatible with your device will make sure that you can enjoy your media. You also can specify your preferred audio language and copy embedded subtitles.
- Comprehensive parental control allows you to specify content level that a certain device is allowed to receive. Files and folders that are above that rating will not appear on that device as if they don't exist.
- KooRaRoo Media doesn't take much memory and is very fast. This means a smooth experience for you both on the PC and on your device when browsing large folders or playing files on multiple devices.