The name says it all! iTSync is a product to make the daily use of iTunes
a lot easier. One of the major issues with iTunes is how it can clutter your music
collection. From adding duplicate tracks that already exist in iTunes to not monitoring music folders. iTSync has two modes of operation- manual mode
and automatic mode.
Manual mode is for the complete clean up task. When libraries are littered with duplicate and dead
tracks and out of date. iTSync doesn't stop there. IPod space is limited and must be used efficiently. iTSync will detect duplicate and orphan tracks in your iPod. Orphan tracks occur when the playlist on your iPod has been deleted but the actual tracks still exists consuming valuable iPod memory.
iTSync has six main functions:
* Finding and removing duplicate tracks in iTunes based on 14 duplicate searching criteria. Once duplicate tracks have been found use one of the five intelligent duplicate selection criteria for removal
* Detecting and removing iPod 'orphan' tracks
* Detecting and removing iPod duplicate tracks
* Synchronizing the users iTunes library automatically and manually
* Removing dead tracks (tracks marked with an exclamation point in iTunes)
* Finding and adding or removing tracks not allocated to a user defined