Hypercube Media Player
is a powerful file based media player designed to give you a huge amount of control over how you view and listen to your media files.
Just a few of the features available..
- Media file encryption and password
protection for 'private' viewing only: If you have any media files
that you would rather not be viewed by anyone else other than yourself then this feature allows you to easily and quickly encrypt them with a password so that they can only be played with Hypercube and only if the correct password that was used to encrypt them is entered!
- Virtual editing: A powerful system that enables you to skip, mute, hide, play, repeat, comment on, speed up or slow down or apply any combination of these to any media file. [I use it to remove inapropriate scenes from videos that I don't want my young children to watch or hear.]
- Preview Support: Preview facility built into the playlist editor. Preview audio or video files without interupting your main viewing. A bit like picture in picture!
- Hayter Audio Sync: An inovative audio syncing technique that allow you to intelligently sync
audio to video by allowing you to preview a 10 to 30 second clip
that loops/repeats until you are sure you have it right.
- Snapshot: Save a picture of your media with the press of a key or the click of the mouse in bmp, gif or jpeg format.
- Graphic Overlay: Overlay an image onto your video with varying degrees of transparancy.
- Intermission: Set up Hypercube to automatically pause for a pre-determined duration at intervals of 20%, 25%, 33% and 50%. Useful when used with an extended display and you're away from the keyboard.
- Unpause In: Again, very useful when you are showing a video on a display that is some distance from you P.C. Allows you to set up a movie, pause it and then have it unpause automatically when everyone is ready to watch it without you having to go back to the computer and hit start.