honestech TVR 2.0 encodes and compresses video data in real-time from video devices connected
to your PC: TV, VCR, lifeview tvr or analog camcorder. Coupled with an inexpensive TV card, the simple on-screen controls make it easy to manage all your TV viewing and recording. Time-shift function allows you to instantly replay certain scenes. You can record the TV show you are watching or use the built-in scheduler to capture
an upcoming program. Then you can edit
the recorded file with honestech's built-in MPEG editor.
1) Real-time MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD and DVD recording and playback.
3) Supports NTSC/PAL simultaneously.
4) MTS(Multi-channel TV Sound) support.
5) Video CD/DVD compliant.
6) Automatic channel
- Adding/Deleting channel number and channel name
- Editing channel name
- Sorting channel name
7) Mode Changing Function(TVR shutdown/System Shutdown/Stand-by Mode) after finish schedule recording.
8) Supports All-in-wonder Card.
9) Enhanced recording video quality.
10) Improved non-sync problem.
11) Enhanced video quality when playing movie file.
12) Enhanced video quality and CPU consumption of preview.
13) Enhanced autoscan function.
14) Enhanced "scheduled recording function".
15) Enhanced "Channel Surfing function".
ratio and image quality control through software.
17) Built-in MPEG editor.
18) Built-in video mail forwarding capability.