GOM Media Player -the world's best media player!
GOM Media Player Features
GOM Media Player comes equipped with all of the most popular video codecs (XviD, DivX, FLV1, OGG, MP4, H263 and more) by default, so downloading and installing extras is rarely necessary.
Play Broken AVI Files
AVI files can't be played if the index is broken, or if the file isn't completely downloaded. This is because the index is located at the end of the file.
Powerful Subtitle Support
GOM Media Player supports SMI, SRT, RT, and SUB(with IDX) subtitle formats. You can specify margin, location, size, resolution, font and others.
It's easy to create and edit your own multimedia playlist with GOM Media Player. If there are multiple videos with similar names in a given directory (i.e. "Sample Episode 1", "Sample Episode 2", etc) they will all be automatically added to your playlist when you choose to playback one of them.
Support Different Media Types
GOM Media Player can play all the most popular video formats by default, including AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, and more.
Screen capture allows you to take a screenshot of your video directly from GOM Media Player. Using the Burst Capture feature, you can take continuous screenshots up to 999 shots.
Changes in version 126.96.36.19933 include:
1. Windows 8 Support Added / Windows 98SE support dropped.
2. Default MPEG Transport Stream changed.
3. Added additional Aspect Ratio options.
4. Audio playback issue corrected.
5. RTL Language Subtitle Support is now enabled by default.
6. File Playback Information will now include the version of GOM Media Player being used.
7. Corrected a security issue
8. Various fixes in phrasing and spelling
9. Other miscellaneous issues have been addressed and corrected.