reduces the size of your picture up to 90%, preserving the original quality.
Caesium reduces the size of your picture up to 90%, preserving the original quality. Caesium allows you to save a lot of space and quickly upload your pictures on the web (on sites like Facebook, MySpace etc) saving a lot of time. Also Webmasters for instance need to make sure the images they post on their websites are optimized, to avoid prolonged loading times for their visitors. The software allows you to view instantly the compression results, helping you to decide how much optimization you need. Caesium can set different compression levels to each image, saving a lot of time, ensuring great results!
Image compression is underestimated but can have many important uses. Can be useful to webmasters who have many images on their website and want to reduce the loading time. Is also important for people who attach photos to emails and want to send it quickly. And what about Social Networks? People upload a lot of pictures on Facebook, MySpace etc and with Caesium you can drastically reduce the upload time. And if you just want to store your images on your Hard Drive think how many space are you wasting without compressing them!
Caesium key features:
- Resize your pictures preserving the file format. The software use an intelligent file compressing method.
- Batch processing. Compress in a few second as pictures as you like.
- Most common file formats are supported.
- Easy preview, with a twin picture box that display the final result with a button.
- Zoom on preview.
- Picture-by-picture compression level. You can set every single compression level at every picture.
- Compression level can be set with an easy slider.
- Metatag information support.
- Drag&Drop. Drop your pictures directly into the list.
- Rename all files with a custom suffix.
- Remember the last used directory.
Significantly, this is the first distribution release based on the “nom” (New Object Model) development branch of Rakudo.
A tool to burn slideshows in VCD/SVCD/DVD, with powerful selection menu.
Help you find out the real abilities of your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
Txt2Sup converts an srt,txt,sub (microdvd) subtitle at a sup file.
Full-featured tag editor and file renamer for MP3 and other digital audio files.