Bino is a 3D video player with multi-display support
Bino is a 3D video player with multi-display support. 3D videos are more accurately called stereoscopic videos. Such videos have separate views for the left and right eye and thus allow depth perception through stereopsis. All input files are combined into one media source, so you can have video, audio, and subtitle streams in separate files. The files are decoded with the FFmpeg libraries, so URLs and other special constructs are supported. Bino supports a wide variety of stereoscopic input layouts and display techniques.
Key features of Bino 3D video player:
Stereoscopic 3D Video Formats
Bino plays stereoscopic 3D videos. Such videos have separate views for the left and right eye and thus allow depth perception through stereopsis.
Supported input formats
- Monoscopic (2D) video
- Left and right view in separate video streams and/or files
- Left and right view side by side (optionally with half width)
- Left and right view on top of each other (optionally with half height)
- Left and right view in alternating rows
Supported output formats
- Anaglyph glasses (red/cyan, green/magenta, amber/blue). This works with every display. Bino uses the high-quality Dubois method to produce anaglyph images. This gives far better results than the usual full-color and half-color methods.
- Left and right view side by side (used by some 3D displays)
- Left and right view on top of each other (used by some 3D displays)
- Left and right view in alternating rows or columns (used by some 3D displays)
- OpenGL quad-buffered stereo (only available with some graphics cards)
· Flexible fullscreen mode with support for multiple screens
· Support for remote controls via LIRC
· Support for camera devices
· A loop mode
· User interface improvements
· Portability improvements
AU, RTAS and VST plug-in synthesizer for PC and Mac.
Bino is a 3D video player with multi-display support.
Blues Media Player is a media player for Windows.
CCTVCAD Calculator is a professional tool for calculating network bandwidth needed for IP cameras (video encoders) and disk space required for storing video archives.
E.M. Free Video Converter for iPhone can aid you convert most of video formats for you playback on iPhone or IPod Touch. This application it can also help you download and convert Youtube videos to iPhone. Free Video Converter for iPhone is also an excellent tool to combine batch video and audio fi