AudioMerger Console 1.0
Converting any multimedia files to audio files.
AudioMerger Console - is a powerfull utility for converting any multimedia files (such as mp2, mp3, mp4, wmv, avi, asf, mov, ogg and others) to audio files (wav, mp3 and ogg). With such an utility you'll be able to convert soundtracks from any film to the audio file. It is also possible not only to cut an audio part from the existing media file, but also assemble audio file from the existing files. Having file encoded to mp3 you'll be able to use it as a ringtone in your cellular or just listen on your iPod or iPhone.
Also AudioMerger Console could be used as a batch converter - in this mode each part of the media files given will be encoded to the separate file. So you can use the program in many ways: on your home computer, on your web-server, in your programs. AudioMerger Console can be executed by any scrips such as WSH, or BAT, you can call console from webserver scripts such as ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, perl or python. All parameters are passed via command line or using special very simple script file.
- Import from various multimedia files, such as wav, mp2, mp3, mp4, ogg, wma, avi, mpeg, mov and so on is supported.
- Export to the popular formats mp3, ogg and wav is supported.
- It is possible to cut useless parts of the input files.
- You can provide as many source files as you wish.
- Script files support.
- Possibility to use the program as a batch converter.
- Possibility to use the program on your web-server.
- The program is fully compatible with Windows Vista.
Merging and extracting audio and video files.
Command line Windows Media Encoder
This is a multi-purpose program which allows to convert audio files.
Multifunction converter - convert your media files for iPod , iTune , ...
Andromeda Hyper iPod Converter is a spiffed-up front end for codecs.