Drag sounds in , record a few from the CD or microphone. Change things in real-time while its playing. Focus on your creativity, not technical details!
- Mixing - Mix several sounds in one sound. You can Change sounds position in real-time while its playing. Then save as .mp3, .wav, .wma and .ogg audio files.
- Editing - Open, create and save audio files. Play an audio file or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Paste From File, Insert or Delete noise or silence in an audio file)
- Recording - Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device.
- Recording with background - Record new audio while playing background sound or music.
- Changing sound volume - Adjust sound volume in real-time.
- Display - Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming
- Digital effects - Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Normalize, Silence, Stretch)
- Supports the following file formats
- Waveform audio (WAV)
- MPEG Audio (MP3 and MP2)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- Audio CD Tracks
- OGG Vorbis Audio
- VOX Dialogic ADPCM
- RAW Audio